Exhibit 4.6: Sample Agenda
Meeting With Customer Agency or Community
1. Introduce attendees.
2. Review description of government project.
3. Briefly describe overall process, including earlier studies.
4. Review current Feasibility Study activities, purpose, outcome, and schedule.
5. Inquire about agency planning procedures, sources of information, and key program needs.
6. Identify potential opportunities and pitfalls (sites, local opportunities, timetable, phasing).
7. Assign next steps
Collect further data
Plan additional meetings
Establish points of contact
Fine-tune the sample agenda, based on project history and timeline. Consider these points in preparing for the meeting(s):
Are the meeting participants familiar with the proposed project and the Feasibility Study process?
Have they been involved in a Feasibility Study for other projects?
Is there a previous working relationship between this group and GSA and the team leader? Is this a first-time
meeting or a follow-up?
What are the local impacts of the project? Consider the impact on urban design, job creation, transportation, growth,
revitalization, and other local issues.
Has there been any previous community involvement? What will be planned?