3. Floor plans.
Proposed major electrical distribution scheme and
locations of electrical closets.
1. Lighting calculations for a typical 186 m2 (2,000 sf)
4. Floor plans.
open plan office with system furniture.
Major routing of communications system,
2. Lighting calculations for a typical one person private
5. Underfloor distribution system.
3. Power calculations from building entry to branch
Show typical detail for power and
4. Load calculations.
6. One-line diagram.
5. Life cycle cost analysis of luminaire/lamp system.
7. Typical lighting layout.
6. Life cycle cost study on the options to integrate
Include lighting for special areas.
related building systems.
8. Exterior lighting scheme.
9. Layout of electrical rooms.
Show locations of major equipment.
1. Proposed power distribution scheme.
10. One-line diagrams of other signal systems.
the selected scheme.
11. Security system site plan.
Location for CCTV, duress alarm sensors and
access control locations for parking lots shown. If
Methods proposed for energy conservation and
the system is not extensive, these locations may be
shown on the electrical site plan.
3. Engineering analysis for demand limit controls.
12. Security system floor plans.
4. Description of each proposed signal system.
Access controls, intrusion detection devices and
5. Description of proposed security systems features
CCTV locations shown. Preliminary local panel
and intended mode of operation.
Proposed zone schedule.
Proposed card access controls, CCTV assessment
Design Development Cost Estimate
and intrusion protection system, if applicable.
A cost estimate must be provided. It should comply
with the requirements for design development phase
1. Demolition plans.
stated in the Cost Estimating Requirements of the
2. Site plan.
Appendix's Section A.1 of this Facilities Standard.
Proposed site distribution for power and
Alteration Projects Design Development
Revised March 2005 PBS-P100