Existing and new contours [use 500 mm (2 foot)
1. Final drainage calculations, including stormwater
interval minimum in area around buildings].
Spot elevations at all entrances and elsewhere as
2. Final parking calculations, if applicable.
3. Pipe sizing calculations for water and sewer pipes.
Elevations for walls, ramps, terraces, plazas and
4. Pavement design calculations.
All surface drainage structures.
Water retainage and conservation.
4. Site utilities plan, showing:
All utilities, including inlets, manholes, clean-outs
and invert elevations.
5. Planting plan, showing:
Building outline, circulation, parking and major
Size and location of existing vegetation to be
preserved (include protection measures during
Location of all new plant material (identify
function, such as windbreak or visual screen
6. Planting schedule, showing:
Quantity of plants, botanical names, planted size
and final size.
7. Irrigation plan, if applicable.
Include schematic of irrigation control system.
8. Planting and construction details, profiles, sections,
and notes as necessary to fully describe design intent.
9. Construction phasing, if part of project.
10. Survey of surrounding buildings, structures and
improvements in both wet and dry season to
document pre-construction elevations.
11. Potential archeological artifacts.
Revised March 2005 PBS-P100